Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas

Whoa... its been a long, but fulfilling Christmas eve :) Praise e Lord... today was 'winter jam', an event planned by the church youth net. Not to mention also a full day of rehearsals for tomm's Christmas show.

Getting caught up in the details of the day, I guess I would have liked winter jam to be a bit more organised... but looking past the little imperfections, (not to mention a couple of impromptu songs the worship team was asked to play tt was almost embarassing to do :p)... I see a generation of young people rising up to take their place in the body of Christ... and that just excites me :)

And I have a wonderful feeling ahead of tomorrow. Just walking along the corridors of expo today I could literally feel the Presence of God around. Where He is... there is blessing, simply because he is there! It is heartening to see so many different individuals with such diverse talents playing their part each year during easter and Christmas. And it is humbling, that in a small way, God has allowed me to take a step to be a part of it too.

Hmm.. Thank you too for just allowing me to bless my family with simple presents and also for aunt heating up a gd christmas meal this evening. Looking forward too, to unwrapping a number of nice gifts from my bros n sis in Christ. One of the occasions that reminds me for all its imperfections, its really nice to live in this extended 'family' :)

Now its past midnight and its Christmas day :) As the day draws to a close, thank You for these simple things that do bless me so :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home