Normalisation
Investments wiped out last week. Hmm... ah well.
"Be still..."
Mm.. finding balance and stillness this morning. A bit caught up in GDOP, (thanks for believing in this and encouraging me) but for now...
Thank You Lord, for blessing me with a new seat for a couple of weeks in the office. Tucked in a corner, it is a scant few metres away from the old one but its different. Wierd though it may seem, I sense Your Presence here.
Dad, i've been concerned with many things... but its not about me, and its not even about those things. I surrender anew...
I'm sorry if i've hurt You or any of your people as I journey through. Life seems so new, the tasks at hand seem so big and so many. I just come and bow down. Have your way Lord. In me, in my family, in my church and over this nation.
Father, I want to turn away from my many sins, and those of my household, those of my church, those of Singapore... forgive us Lord. Yes, I believe they are and will be washed clean, but for today... 'repent' is not a word to be taken lightly.
Its good, Dad... i really do sense You here with me right now... can hardly believe it, but wow..
I'll just lean on my crutch here a while Dad... and look up. I wish my office had a window - its a beautiful day that You have made.
mm... that'll do for today.
"Be still..."
Mm.. finding balance and stillness this morning. A bit caught up in GDOP, (thanks for believing in this and encouraging me) but for now...
Thank You Lord, for blessing me with a new seat for a couple of weeks in the office. Tucked in a corner, it is a scant few metres away from the old one but its different. Wierd though it may seem, I sense Your Presence here.
Dad, i've been concerned with many things... but its not about me, and its not even about those things. I surrender anew...
I'm sorry if i've hurt You or any of your people as I journey through. Life seems so new, the tasks at hand seem so big and so many. I just come and bow down. Have your way Lord. In me, in my family, in my church and over this nation.
Father, I want to turn away from my many sins, and those of my household, those of my church, those of Singapore... forgive us Lord. Yes, I believe they are and will be washed clean, but for today... 'repent' is not a word to be taken lightly.
Its good, Dad... i really do sense You here with me right now... can hardly believe it, but wow..
I'll just lean on my crutch here a while Dad... and look up. I wish my office had a window - its a beautiful day that You have made.
mm... that'll do for today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home