Criticism
Continued from yesterday's post, a pithy little story told by Ps Ed thats quite a keeper:
>>>>
There was once a wise pastor. One day, this pastor was approached by one of his church members. The church member earnestly said to him:
"I have only one talent, and I want to use it to serve the church"
"Oh? and what talent would that be?"
"Criticism."
"....How can I best make use of my talent?"
The wise pastor thought for a moment. Then, he turned to the church member and said:
"In the bible, the story is told of another man who also only had one talent." (nb: matt 25)
"...the man dug a hole in the ground and buried it"
"...Go and do likewise."
>>>>
There was once a wise pastor. One day, this pastor was approached by one of his church members. The church member earnestly said to him:
"I have only one talent, and I want to use it to serve the church"
"Oh? and what talent would that be?"
"Criticism."
"....How can I best make use of my talent?"
The wise pastor thought for a moment. Then, he turned to the church member and said:
"In the bible, the story is told of another man who also only had one talent." (nb: matt 25)
"...the man dug a hole in the ground and buried it"
"...Go and do likewise."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home