Quarter
Today marks 3 months from the day i started work to the day...
Is confirmation coming? 'Probation for 3 mths', they said...
In *any case*, I thank You for this job. Because of the way it came, I believe it is from You.
Thank you for my company, though hints of feng shui are embedded in it, thank you for:
- a believing boss
- little OT
- no work on weekends
- an excellent n safe office environment
Excellent, because it is work that is not questionable or dodgy in any way... building beautiful homes that are within the reach of people to buy and live.
Safe, because of the minumum of office politics here... the ladies talk abt charles and keith, the guys about gadgets and phones, and everyone about food. praise the Lord! we help each other, laugh quite often, and though it is hard to strike a deep conversation, one can still witness without words.
Safe, too, because the ladies are married, foreign, old enough to be my aunt or somewhat off tangent. No worries of office messiness. I thank God for it.
Am learning lots too... i do believe even my 'D' may not be as negative as before! :p haha... perhaps its age and experience, perhaps something in my personality i havent felt since i was a kid is awakening.. or perhaps its the already-long walk with God that just steadies me. Come to think of it when a few close bros said that this could be part of my training, i went 'amen' and meant it. I believe it is... and that I'm not far off from the centre of your will :) Lead me, Lord.
Marked this day with a successful office alpha led by KC. Though E didn't come, a lot of truth was shared and I think one or two points in particular hit home. The sharing by G's boss was also fantastic. Gd stuff...
For this season, may I be all here Lord. 100% marketplace minister.
*grin* often on weekends or after work... tt becomes: super.. - marketplace minister.
:)
Is confirmation coming? 'Probation for 3 mths', they said...
In *any case*, I thank You for this job. Because of the way it came, I believe it is from You.
Thank you for my company, though hints of feng shui are embedded in it, thank you for:
- a believing boss
- little OT
- no work on weekends
- an excellent n safe office environment
Excellent, because it is work that is not questionable or dodgy in any way... building beautiful homes that are within the reach of people to buy and live.
Safe, because of the minumum of office politics here... the ladies talk abt charles and keith, the guys about gadgets and phones, and everyone about food. praise the Lord! we help each other, laugh quite often, and though it is hard to strike a deep conversation, one can still witness without words.
Safe, too, because the ladies are married, foreign, old enough to be my aunt or somewhat off tangent. No worries of office messiness. I thank God for it.
Am learning lots too... i do believe even my 'D' may not be as negative as before! :p haha... perhaps its age and experience, perhaps something in my personality i havent felt since i was a kid is awakening.. or perhaps its the already-long walk with God that just steadies me. Come to think of it when a few close bros said that this could be part of my training, i went 'amen' and meant it. I believe it is... and that I'm not far off from the centre of your will :) Lead me, Lord.
Marked this day with a successful office alpha led by KC. Though E didn't come, a lot of truth was shared and I think one or two points in particular hit home. The sharing by G's boss was also fantastic. Gd stuff...
For this season, may I be all here Lord. 100% marketplace minister.
*grin* often on weekends or after work... tt becomes: super.. - marketplace minister.
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home