Monday, June 12, 2006

DVC Snapshots

As the DVC season peters out, twas a gd engagement by the body of christ as a whole regarding the DVC..

Not to go overboard about it, but it was a pretty unified response, and good body building :) Praise God...

Rather than stats, a couple of snapshots:

“Before I read your magazine, I really thought that the Priory of Sion was real, as Dan Brown had stated. But after reading your magazine, I was shocked by the facts. So I went to find out the truth and asked my history teacher, and found out that you were right… I think this magazine is really great and I am impressed.”

“Before I read this magazine, I never doubt the content of "Da Vinci Code". I know it is a novel, a fiction… At that time, I respect and adore Dan Brown a lot. In my mind, he is not only a brilliant novelist, but also a knowledgeable historian. This magazine really shocked me and changed my mind a lot. At the beginning, I even don't believe it and nearly throw it away. However, the more I read, the more I was confused. I even went to the central library to have a browse over the books mentioned in the magazine. At last, my former concept was destroyed. I gave up. I was a little upset at that time. After all, "Da Vinci Code" is my favorite book. However, I have to admit the fact. Now, I'm very happy, because I know the truth.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home