Saturday, February 18, 2006

...

God has a way of bringing one to the end of himself...

Music practice felt somewhat empty today... technicalities were sort of coming together but the something wasn't quite there. Time was too rushed, and I wished we cld pray and connect a bit more.. with God and with each other.

I played terribly too... I honestly think theres a chance my 'students' will write me off.. i think a couple of these pple might have been in music team for as long as ive been a believer... will I have anything to give there?

A band bro is hanging with a pre believer and i can actually feel a bit of the spirit slipping away right there and then... I am so thankful though, of the stark honesty with which he shared... something I always admire about this man. Dad, bros, lets bring him out of it...

I don't know how this will pan out, but only that You have all the bases covered... im my weakness, be strong... let me be poured out for you.

Today was also another wedding... a brother I never really got to know... never really got to understand. Nonetheless, I wish you well. The past is past... may you increase and may the Lord bless you and your family right here in our midst. If one day we met in a situation that I could say that to your face and give you a hug, I would...

There was also fruitfulness today - another alpha... better than yesterday. Praise e Lord :) The shepards heart, is the heart that will leave the 99 for the 1... today, we went after the 1... may he join the fold soon. Not only that, but auntie joined the ladies in our cluster for the first time(!) Praise the Lord!

Uknow... I really am growing fond of them.. and I see how the cluster is just being instrumental in reaching my family... It hasn't been easy being 25 in a cluster where almost all the members had families with children...

Yet, by Your grace, thank You that you have helped me follow, trust and submit. May this continue to be so even as I grow and in a way come into my own. Being here and giving my time to the cluster, to church, and to this G12 thing has left me feeling kinda cut off and alone from those my age. Am I to forgo family and marriage life in return for my family receiving Christ? Does it have to be this way...?

I really dunno... I really don't... It scares me when I look there...

... No. Of course, it doesn't have to be this way. You being You? I think it might turn out a little different :)

I asked You before, Dad.. 'how long can I keep this up'?

I remember your answer now.

'As long as you need to, my son'.

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. - 1 Cor 10:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home