Peacetime
Mm... TGIM :)
What a nice couple of days it has been... Sense the Spirit of God around, had enough rest, even sunday sermon seemed to come alive more than usually :) teaching some simple bass stuff and sharing life on life abt worship at BK was something I really enjoyed and one of the things that makes me come alive..
This morn started with a simple MLPG devotion on beauty, and even on the way to MLPG i caught a grand sunrise at 7+ over collyer quay... bathing the whole area in a warm deep orange.
Was the first one to office (praise God, I don't have the office key) and took the time to commit the week to God. A short couple of hrs into the week, and a major meeting on tuesday was cancelled... I take it thats from You Lord... haha.. looks like it'll be a slow start to the work week :) In fact, here I am blogging at 11am on monday morning! chihuahua...
You know, for all the trials, temptations n tangles we get ourselves into... Not every day need be that dramatic :p Living under the favour, grace and protection of God, let me just give thanks for these calm, fruitful days... thanks Dad, for a mind free to dream dreams, enjoy lunch and trancript basslines.. and a heart at rest :)
Love,
J
What a nice couple of days it has been... Sense the Spirit of God around, had enough rest, even sunday sermon seemed to come alive more than usually :) teaching some simple bass stuff and sharing life on life abt worship at BK was something I really enjoyed and one of the things that makes me come alive..
This morn started with a simple MLPG devotion on beauty, and even on the way to MLPG i caught a grand sunrise at 7+ over collyer quay... bathing the whole area in a warm deep orange.
Was the first one to office (praise God, I don't have the office key) and took the time to commit the week to God. A short couple of hrs into the week, and a major meeting on tuesday was cancelled... I take it thats from You Lord... haha.. looks like it'll be a slow start to the work week :) In fact, here I am blogging at 11am on monday morning! chihuahua...
You know, for all the trials, temptations n tangles we get ourselves into... Not every day need be that dramatic :p Living under the favour, grace and protection of God, let me just give thanks for these calm, fruitful days... thanks Dad, for a mind free to dream dreams, enjoy lunch and trancript basslines.. and a heart at rest :)
Love,
J
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home