"Plunder Hell and Populate Heaven, for the Sake of Calvary"
Haunting melodies from the first two bars of 'Your Name' keep replaying in my head, *that song* for the season.
Smouldering, from the fire conference.
Singapore will be saved! It must be saved. Once more, year after year, event after national event. dreams and visions... angels carpet bombing the nation in a divine invasion. A dagger, stabbed on Singapore like a roman general marks an island for conquest. Blood flowing out of the wound...
It bids me come and give my life. And give it, I shall.
Nuggets:
"I want to paint the world RED with the blood of Jesus"
"(In the upper room) There was a tongue of fire, for every head"
"There are more people alive today, then there ever lived in all of history. If we win only this generation for Christ, heaven will be bigger than hell"
"I used to ask God, what is your plan for me? But later I asked God, what do you want to do *through* me"
"I am not a power reservoir - I am only the tap"
"Im not against royalties, but I believe... all royalties belong to the King"
"When you do business with God, the currency of heaven is faith!"
"To HELL with the devil, to HEAVEN with the people!"
"When it comes to evangelism, there are no competitors, only colleagues"
"At the rate God is saving souls, one day the devil is going to be sitting in hell by himself"
"Jesus saves sinners, to save sinners!"
"This is mine....because I PAID FOR IT. The people of this earth, belong to God, because HE PAID FOR THEM".
Singapore will be saved!
Smouldering, from the fire conference.
Singapore will be saved! It must be saved. Once more, year after year, event after national event. dreams and visions... angels carpet bombing the nation in a divine invasion. A dagger, stabbed on Singapore like a roman general marks an island for conquest. Blood flowing out of the wound...
It bids me come and give my life. And give it, I shall.
Nuggets:
"I want to paint the world RED with the blood of Jesus"
"(In the upper room) There was a tongue of fire, for every head"
"There are more people alive today, then there ever lived in all of history. If we win only this generation for Christ, heaven will be bigger than hell"
"I used to ask God, what is your plan for me? But later I asked God, what do you want to do *through* me"
"I am not a power reservoir - I am only the tap"
"Im not against royalties, but I believe... all royalties belong to the King"
"When you do business with God, the currency of heaven is faith!"
"To HELL with the devil, to HEAVEN with the people!"
"When it comes to evangelism, there are no competitors, only colleagues"
"At the rate God is saving souls, one day the devil is going to be sitting in hell by himself"
"Jesus saves sinners, to save sinners!"
"This is mine....because I PAID FOR IT. The people of this earth, belong to God, because HE PAID FOR THEM".
Singapore will be saved!

2 Comments:
Eh brother,
much as I think Evangelism is important, I think Bonke was a bit careless about his words.
E.g.
"At the rate God is saving souls, one day the devil is going to be sitting in hell by himself"
Even if all mankind were saved, the devil still have company with his fellow demons. And we know that NOT all people are saved, cause there are people who died without receiving Christ. Furthermore, it would be a travesty of justice for someone like Hitler or Stalin to enter heaven without them repenting of their sins and receiving Christ before they die, which they obviously didn't do.
"There are more people alive today, then there ever lived in all of history. If we win only this generation for Christ, heaven will be bigger than hell"
Eh... well... Bonke seem to forget that there is the next generation and the generation after that, should the Lord decides NOT to come back yet. And furthermore, even though there may be more people today than in previous generation, are you sure that there are more people living now than in ALL the lost in the previous generations combined? And lastly, since when did numbers correlate with size? In heavens, we have mansions waiting for us, and perhaps people in hell are in small "prison cells", so what's with the preoccupation with size?
Just some surface thoughts...,
Daniel
Hi brother, great to hear from you again :)
Well, the first was not meant to be taken literally, because just by listening to it, of course it cant be true. yes, there are people who are not saved bro, and i know some of them personally. im sure u would too :(
still, in the context of what hes saying - which was how hell was made for the devil and his demons, and not human beings - it remains our desire and Gods "that none should perish and all should come to repentance".
as for the second quote, while official population estimates (which seemed to be largely centered around the US census) hang around 100 billion, thats based on evolution and there are counter arguments etc that suggest that comment might actually be true. if u're interested, you can pursue it a little.
as for bigger, in context of the rest of what he is saying, wld paraphrase to 'more populated', nothing to do with measurements in revelation or whatever else.
all that said and done though, while im open to discussion, its not really in me to spend too much time on such detail. people are still dying out there, so lets work at the harvest, while we may, together :)
Post a Comment
<< Home