Thursday, August 03, 2006

Divine Exchange

Burdens...
Responsibilities of work, money, ministry, family and future...
...for His yoke - which is light.

29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matt 11:29-30

Identity...
Whoever I think I am, whoever others think I am and whoever I want to be...
...for who I already am in Him - His child.

14because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." 16The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. - Romans 8:14-16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home