River Of My Life
River Of My Life
Stormie Omartian
River of my life
Light upon my path
Refuge from the song, my strength, my shield
Mighty Counsellor, Deliverer and King
In You every truth will be revealed
And I, I depend on You
I will never walk alone
You're my peace, my Bread of Life
The keeper of my heart
My Creator, Lord and Saviour
Lover of my soul
Great Redeemer come and live(?) in me
Friend and Father
Like no other
Your love makes me whole
You're the place where my heart finds its home
River of my life
Healer of my heart
Lifter of my head, when I am low
Faithful counsellor, secret hiding place
Holy spirit make the river flow
And I, I depend on You
I will never walk alone
You're my peace, my Bread of Life
The keeper of my heart
My Creator, Lord and Saviour
Lover of my soul
Great Redeemer come and live(?) in me
Friend and Father
Like no other
Your love makes me whole
You're the place where my heart finds its home
Stormie Omartian
River of my life
Light upon my path
Refuge from the song, my strength, my shield
Mighty Counsellor, Deliverer and King
In You every truth will be revealed
And I, I depend on You
I will never walk alone
You're my peace, my Bread of Life
The keeper of my heart
My Creator, Lord and Saviour
Lover of my soul
Great Redeemer come and live(?) in me
Friend and Father
Like no other
Your love makes me whole
You're the place where my heart finds its home
River of my life
Healer of my heart
Lifter of my head, when I am low
Faithful counsellor, secret hiding place
Holy spirit make the river flow
And I, I depend on You
I will never walk alone
You're my peace, my Bread of Life
The keeper of my heart
My Creator, Lord and Saviour
Lover of my soul
Great Redeemer come and live(?) in me
Friend and Father
Like no other
Your love makes me whole
You're the place where my heart finds its home

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home