Sunday, September 17, 2006

Soothing of the Soul

Its taking a bit to get used to mum again, but twas a wonderful weekend, praise the Lord :)

Sorting things through, heard a wonderful message that I can't remember, save for the fact that I was tearing throughout a good half hour. I think healing is coming to the soul... theres hope that I can walk, or if not at least hobble along, with God again :)

One issue that caught my attention was the talk about a spirit of rejection... and I realise that for my bro n I its only partially something we have to work through... but rather its more of letting go, forgiving. And forgiving not because God has forgiven him, (God, being well, God, has every right to demand that...but..) but forgiving because, in His love for us, God has forgiven us. Brokenness has its place, but we can be restored :)

And getting really prepped up about Lausanne from this friday through to 1st Oct. Humbled to be serving with leaders from all over the world... and now, coming of age a little late and counting the cost, knowing a little more about what it means just leaves me more floored by the priviledge to go.

Hallelujah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home