Refiners Fire
I see some light... :)
Dad, thank You for bringing me into the depth of my soul...to continue the process of refining.
Praise the Lord... the theme over these few days has been... grace :)
Father, forgive me when I think in my heart im better than others. I'm not... what a wretch i am, me in my self-righteousness. Forgive me... for judging others, mentors, mentees, leaders, friends... the thoughts in my heart betray me. Dig deep now, Lord, replace that which is not of You with the pourings of your spirit. Refresh my heart :)
"We are most like beasts when we kill. We are most like mortals when we judge. We are most like God when we forgive." - William Ward
Abba Father... Abba.. i wonder how that is pronounced... probably like 'ah pa'.. :)
Abba.. today I turn from independence once again, to desperate dependence on You. I need You. Your love and your strength.
Yet, as You speak, that is exactly what You offer.
One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving. -Ps 62:12
Dad, thank You for bringing me into the depth of my soul...to continue the process of refining.
Praise the Lord... the theme over these few days has been... grace :)
Father, forgive me when I think in my heart im better than others. I'm not... what a wretch i am, me in my self-righteousness. Forgive me... for judging others, mentors, mentees, leaders, friends... the thoughts in my heart betray me. Dig deep now, Lord, replace that which is not of You with the pourings of your spirit. Refresh my heart :)
"We are most like beasts when we kill. We are most like mortals when we judge. We are most like God when we forgive." - William Ward
Abba Father... Abba.. i wonder how that is pronounced... probably like 'ah pa'.. :)
Abba.. today I turn from independence once again, to desperate dependence on You. I need You. Your love and your strength.
Yet, as You speak, that is exactly what You offer.
One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving. -Ps 62:12
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home