S C I D Jazz
resting at home tonight retook the DISC after a few years.
Whoa.. there was a swing.... and i actually *do* sense some change in me as the months roll by. Mm.. perhaps it was the year away n living among the different nationalities on london... or maybe. the evangelistic concerts... or maybe coming out into the corporate world..
regardless, changes..
a couple of years ago:
D - 0
I - 12
S - 64
C - 24
today:
D - 4
I - 24
S - 48
C - 24
and though it may not be a big jump - i feel something, somehow went right somewhere.. :)
Thank you Dad..
...personality and heart wise - i feel more at home - almost like im back to my childhood heart... freed within from the drudgery of corporate rules and stuffiness, freed from living in the eyes of others and free to live holding on to the ideals of faith, hope and love...
how manifold are Dad's blessings... to me, a sinner...
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- John 10:10
(warning slightly OOPS portion follows)
...Oh.. and I *do* like acid jazz ;)
Whoa.. there was a swing.... and i actually *do* sense some change in me as the months roll by. Mm.. perhaps it was the year away n living among the different nationalities on london... or maybe. the evangelistic concerts... or maybe coming out into the corporate world..
regardless, changes..
a couple of years ago:
D - 0
I - 12
S - 64
C - 24
today:
D - 4
I - 24
S - 48
C - 24
and though it may not be a big jump - i feel something, somehow went right somewhere.. :)
Thank you Dad..
...personality and heart wise - i feel more at home - almost like im back to my childhood heart... freed within from the drudgery of corporate rules and stuffiness, freed from living in the eyes of others and free to live holding on to the ideals of faith, hope and love...
how manifold are Dad's blessings... to me, a sinner...
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- John 10:10
(warning slightly OOPS portion follows)
...Oh.. and I *do* like acid jazz ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home