Burning Bridges
The easiest way I've found to respond in faith, is with childlike simplicity, down a one way street, burning my bridges as I go.
FBH was full and fruitful... paving the way for the a future which I see God's fingerprints firmly imprinted on...
As my initial response to what I've heard on FBH, I took active steps to change department from IT to indicate my preference for Corporate Comms n HR...
Brief passing thought as I sent an email to my HR manager: I must be nuts.
Training? Nope.
Qualifications? Zilch.
Experience? my journals and blogs. Really.
Motivation? God has changed me into a person who loves to communicate and connect. I see it helping what God has called me to do someday. The Corp Comms is also a committed believer and we just might start turning the company to God.
Not-so-brief passing thought:
I've been confirmed in my company... which implies I may need to serve my term. This is a ridiculous time to shift dept cos if I bomb, I basically stay bombed... and will be stuck mucking around as one shell-shocked mgt trainee for some time to come.
Praise God.
Whoever said Christian life was boring?
FBH was full and fruitful... paving the way for the a future which I see God's fingerprints firmly imprinted on...
As my initial response to what I've heard on FBH, I took active steps to change department from IT to indicate my preference for Corporate Comms n HR...
Brief passing thought as I sent an email to my HR manager: I must be nuts.
Training? Nope.
Qualifications? Zilch.
Experience? my journals and blogs. Really.
Motivation? God has changed me into a person who loves to communicate and connect. I see it helping what God has called me to do someday. The Corp Comms is also a committed believer and we just might start turning the company to God.
Not-so-brief passing thought:
I've been confirmed in my company... which implies I may need to serve my term. This is a ridiculous time to shift dept cos if I bomb, I basically stay bombed... and will be stuck mucking around as one shell-shocked mgt trainee for some time to come.
Praise God.
Whoever said Christian life was boring?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home