Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Full Plate

Mm.. God seems to be using this time of seeking very efficiently!

Man there are so many things coming my way its all I can do to pray and respond in faith.

Im still reeling slightly from all that transpired at FBH... and yesterday I sounded out KC on my future... and it opens up before me once again. Speaking to him about something like full time ministry takes a step of faith, what with my past doubts about church, G12, and everything, but yet as I walk one step, the path becomes clearer, and the next step (but only the next step ;) is revealed.

In a heart a man plans his steps, but the Lord determines his path.

Relationships is another thing I need to deal with too. When one says that nowadays, often the connotation is bgr, which is all well and good. But as Ps Wolfi says, isn't 95% of our problems about relationships? Between family, colleagues, friends. Invest time therefore, in a godly view of all kinds of relationships :) Wholeness, transparency, confidence, authenticity, acceptance.

I'm so not perfect... but help me walk in that Lord.

Career... Likely i'll be transferred out of IT in a month or two. What will life be like then?

Who knows? *grin*

Spiritual attacks on family. Mum struggling with church. Aunt drawing close to the kingdom...

And would you believe other stuff to think about too.

You know... one thing about the sheer volume of these big decisions coming at you at once... makes you think how life isn't so long after all. In the fullness of time, our questions, doubts and all our needs and desires will be satisfied in Him.

No great point chasing after permanent satisfaction anywhere in this world, it just will never happen. We should instead live for that day.

He made my mouth like a sharpened sword,
in the shadow of his hand he hid me;
he made me into a polished arrow
and concealed me in his quiver.
Is 49:2

I look around and see many arrows in flight.

The Archer draws His bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home