A Helper Suitable
Y: "I believe it is God’s plan for man to have a helper"
uknow what?
...yes, tts right.
Lord im sorry... singlehood is not more holy, nothing much to be proud of. For the long run, i don't think I can see myself blazing the trail alone anymore.
Even if i eventually do go into ministry or even become a pastor, all the more I *need* a helper, that we may watch out for each other. I shant kid myself... alone, i will probably fall - and quickly, and painfully.
I don't regret the years on campus pursuing You alone though... despite the loneliness that sometimes crept in, i think tt training will one day serve me well as I serve You. I fear not singlehood, but if i ever thought at the back of my mind that it is clearly the better, more godly choice... let it be no more :)
Unrelated, wierd God thought - whatever happens, being broken is all of a sudden really appealing - because it allows me to love others more...
Unrelated update - cleared blockages yesterday... this time on forgiveness - just had to forgive a few people... strange how it was just brought to mind like that, but its so God. Its milo time.
Somewhat-related thought:
Dad, the more you show me, the more I see myself as I am.. its not a pretty sight.
You.. did all that for me? When I am like... this?
uknow what?
...yes, tts right.
Lord im sorry... singlehood is not more holy, nothing much to be proud of. For the long run, i don't think I can see myself blazing the trail alone anymore.
Even if i eventually do go into ministry or even become a pastor, all the more I *need* a helper, that we may watch out for each other. I shant kid myself... alone, i will probably fall - and quickly, and painfully.
I don't regret the years on campus pursuing You alone though... despite the loneliness that sometimes crept in, i think tt training will one day serve me well as I serve You. I fear not singlehood, but if i ever thought at the back of my mind that it is clearly the better, more godly choice... let it be no more :)
Unrelated, wierd God thought - whatever happens, being broken is all of a sudden really appealing - because it allows me to love others more...
Unrelated update - cleared blockages yesterday... this time on forgiveness - just had to forgive a few people... strange how it was just brought to mind like that, but its so God. Its milo time.
Somewhat-related thought:
Dad, the more you show me, the more I see myself as I am.. its not a pretty sight.
You.. did all that for me? When I am like... this?

2 Comments:
Woah.. I'm actually quoted! Haha.. Maybe I need a copyright for that..
kidding!
*grin* royalty fees is a tea/kopi on me next time we meet :)
Post a Comment
<< Home