Tuesday, July 04, 2006

(Re)-building On The Rock

There is no other stream, and we return, and drink deep. Build your church in this nation Lord. Family is in a shambles again, but day by dogged day, through tears, we will push back the darkeness. With a sword in our hand and a prayer on our lips, we shall rebuild on the foundation that never changes.

A prayer on the unchanging...

Dear Lord, you are our rock of refuge, to which we can always go. Despite life falling apart, I will ever praise You. And as for me, I will always have hope. Since you picked me up in my sin, pride and loneliness as a youth of 17, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds to all who care to listen. If I do make it to old age, Lord, it will be because of Your grace, for I am unworthy. I ask not for much, Lord, but do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come. In Jesus name, amen - excerpts, Ps 71

In Jesus Name.. For Jesus Name :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home