Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thick of Battle

Man.. for whats supposed to be a sabbath rest, there sure was a little more than i had bargained for..

Today was our first alpha, just with KC, V, and his sec school friend whom we've met. The whole morning and afternoon up to alpha though, was one long drawn out struggle with mum, and it was just really hard to please her. I just couldnt seem to do anything right... and I have to admit that I sure wasn't trying as hard as I could either :(

I really felt kinda of frustrated about the whole thing.. its amazing how a simple errand could cause so much ill feeling all around. Lord, help me to love...

Although I think we shouldnt go 'ghost hunting' at every first sign of trouble, I do think there was a link - especially today for our first alpha. I don't think I had felt so bad for some time. Praise the Lord though, that alpha went ok, and at the end of it we managed to sort of make up by going out for dinner with mum.

In my weakness, if mum receives Christ, its seriously all You... :)

*dusts off armour* what a day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home