Thursday, March 30, 2006

A little clearer

Work has evaporated. Totally. Dry. Im sitting in the office like any other day staring at the projects on my notebook that are in the pipepine. And the notebook is blank.

Morning devotion in my cramped desk (if only those around could see the 7 foot tall angels huddled around a young man with his bee hoon :p) doesnt have to end too soon and stretches wonderfully for an hour.

My heart is strangely, familiarly warmed... and the clouds in my mind part while shafts of light break through. Things get a little clearer.

I clearly see the wound, how healing can probably come in no other way. I have stepped through a sacred time, the totality of whom is known to only One. I have been healed.

I clearly see my failings, the wounds I have inflicted on others, and how realisation of that, and the overcoming of that, makes one more like the One we follow.

I clearly see the ultimate future, and how this time has been, and will be invaluable for me.

But it came at a great cost to myself and to those dear to me. Its fruits may, however, one day, God willing, be shared with hundreds upon hundreds of youths.

Lunch is totally surreal... walking into a tiny narrow passage upstairs of downtown alpha reveals nothing less than a haven for the soul. In that haven, in the many quiet places of the city and of the soul, where my New Life began in Him, He fills with an inexpressible love for Him and His People.

I remember the prophecy.

Thats about it. I have nothing left to prove. nothing at all... the world can pass me by and forget me... I'm a walking dead man... carrying the death of Jesus in my mind all day. The imprint is permanent.

In all my years, i am deeper than i've ever been before.

Deeper In Love

There is a longing only You can fill
A raging temptest only You can still
My soul is thirsty Lord
To know You as I'm known
Drink from the river
That flows before your throne

Take me deeper
Deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper
Deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love You more and more
How I long to be deeper in love

Sunrise to sunrise
I will seek Your face
Drawn by the Spirit
To the promise of Your grace
My heart has found in You
A hope that will abide
Here in Your presence
Forever satisfied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home